Different people, different treatments
Whether it is relaxation, a hydrating wrap, a back treatment, a facial, or a massage for a future mother, La Mamounia has a treatment adapted to your needs. The only difficulty is choosing one from our Spa menu... The solution to this is to come back and try some more! Relax, unwind and enjoy the delights of our treatments and products.
Treatments and massages
Whether it is for an argan oil or hot-stone massage, "sugar rose" body wrap, facial treatment, scrub or sculpting treatment, our 10 multi-treatment booths welcome guests for an intense sensory experience. The Spa's professionals are there to listen to you and pamper you, with discretion and professionalism. The mind and body come together to create a renewed sense of harmony.
Amala is 100% natural. It offers a comprehensive range of organic and environmentally-friendly products which combine luxury, quality and simplicity, reflecting the spirit of La Mamounia. marocMaroc embodies all the richness and authenticity of local Moroccan products. Cleansing black soap, hydrating ghassoul and nourishing argan – the treasures of nature for a genuine experience.
Christophe Robin, a signature in perfect cohesion with the permanent search for excellence in which La Mamounia fits. Many of Christophe Robin's products are inspired by recipes and local products such as rassoul, argan oil, prickly pear and rose.
Brands in keeping with the hotel's approach.
Before or after your treatment, or at any other time of the day, treat yourself to a break at the Hammam of La Mamounia. Enjoy the moist heat in a calm and soothing atmosphere surrounded by beautiful mosaics and earthenware features. The steam wraps itself around you, relaxing your muscles and cleansing your skin. A superb well-being and beauty ritual.
- 2 traditional Hammams
- 1 private Hammam
- 1 Jacuzzi
When you feel like cooling off, take a dip in the heated indoor pool with ozone sanitation system. Immerse yourself in this magnificent setting for a gentle and powerful experience.
- The Spa welcomes non-hotel guests
- The Spa opens every day at 9 am, with the last appointment at 8 pm
- Health: When booking an appointment, please let us know if you are pregnant or have any health issues such as allergies, hypertension or circulatory problems.
- Punctuality: Please arrive at the Spa reception 15 minutes before the time of your appointment in order to take advantage of our relaxation room and services.
- Clothing: We provide changing rooms as well as bathrobes, slippers and disposable underwear. Appropriate swimwear must be worn for the Jacuzzi and pools.
***An elegant dress code is required in all public areas***