"Detox Day Pass"
This Day Pass is available at 1500 MAD per person. Drinks are not included.
Visitors can relax by the stunning pool, get fit in the fully equipped gym, re-fuel with a detox lunch and revitalise with a detox treatment.
The Day Pass “Détente Détox” costs 1500 MAD per person. L’Italien is open for lunch from Monday to Wednesday and Le Français restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
For further information please contact La Mamounia on Phone: +212 5243-88600 or Email: email@example.com
Day Pass available on request and upon availability.
Two new innovative and inspiring treatments curated by La Mamounia’s spa specialists to feel refreshed, reinvigorated and ready.
The Detox Treatment :
This indulgent one-hour treatment serves as a full body cleansing process encouraging the release of toxins. Through specialised breathing techniques and massaging of the body this treatment promises regeneration of the body and soul, reaching a total sense of wellbeing.
Price: 1200 MAD
The Lightness Treatment :
This 45 minute treatment brings a sense of weightlessness and tranquility to the legs and feet. The spa therapists practice meticulous massage techniques and place cool stones on the body to create a sense of warmth whilst also ensuring freshness. These techniques increase blood flow and subsequently benefit the entire body from a feeling of total wellbeing.
Price: 900 MAD
The Detox menu :
To compliment these new treatments, Chef Aurélien Poirot has created two Détox lunch menus offered at both Le Français and L'Italien. Using the finest, rare and sophisticated produce, these light dishes cleanse the body and tantalise the taste buds. Chef Aurélien Poirot uses olive oil sourced from an organic-farm situated south of the Sahara, and is thirty times more antioxidant than most olive oils. It helps protect against high cholesterol levels and reduces risk of various inflammatory conditions. The fresh vegetables and fruit, all handpicked from La Mamounia’s own organic garden.
Le Français Detox menu :
- Sea bass tartar complimented by handpicked citrus fruit, herbs and flowers, enriched with OLIVIE Plus 30x olive oil
- Fresh green curry with seasonal vegetables, dried grapes and celery leaves
- Cooling detoxifying granita using kiwi, apple, celery, beetroot and fresh Moroccan mint.
L’Italien Detox menu :
- Line caught sea bass marinated in citrus flavours, sprinkled in toasted sesame seeds and complimented by a light mesclun salad drizzled in lemon juice
- Asparagus and parmesan risotto enriched by sundried tomatoes and OLIVIE Plus 30x olive oil
- Refreshing fresh-fruit grantia with delicate slices of orange and grapefruit with Jamican thyme.
Detox Cocktails :
Guests can unwind with La Mamounia’s new health inspired cocktails. Available at the Italian Bar, the ‘Apple Flower’ and ‘Garden Party’ are two fresh elixirs that will soothe the soul.